R&Q’s two core operations offer investors the benefits of a stable fee income from its programme/fronting management business, combined with capital extraction and growth in book value opportunities from its acquisition and management of legacy (run-off) insurance businesses.
Our main strategic objectives are:
- To acquire or reinsure run-off insurance companies and portfolios in the US and UK/EU to produce attractive book value growth and cash returns
- To develop Accredited, our US admitted carrier rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best, into a fronting platform of choice, generating substantial repeatable fee income
- To develop R&Q Insurance Malta, also rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best, into a conduit for niche EU and UK MGA business to highly rated reinsurers, generating substantial repeatable fee income
- To grow book value and distributions to shareholders
- To continue our commitment to simplify the business.